Through more than 20 years of practicing physical therapy in Camarillo, George grew tired of treating patients and releasing them, only to see them return with the same, or sometimes new, injuries. Because of this, George decided to act and create a facility where he could ensure his patients’ well being. When George opened the fitness center, he wanted to create a different kind of gym experience.
Here are a few ways we do things differently:
- We require fitness trainers to have a Bachelor’s Degree and hold the industry’s highest certification.
- We encourage communication between fitness trainers and members in order to prevent common training mistakes.
- We are a “non-commission” environment. This means no pressure sales tactics, including our training staff.
- We don’t charge an initiation fee
- No long term contracts. You can cancel your membership at any time.
- We aren’t in the business of over-selling memberships.
- We provide complimentary towel service to all members.
- Our locker rooms are built to the highest spa standards.
- We provide complimentary toiletries (shampoo and body wash).